Aqua-Bound Whiskey, Fibre Glass, 2-Piece Straight Shaft Paddle Cosmetic Seconds
Featuring high-angle horsepower and the smoothest stroke in paddles, the Whiskey Fibre Glass makes all day trips less fatiguing.
The Whiskey premium kayak paddle offers the smoothest forward stroke in kayaking and more horsepower, to get you where you want to go quicker and with less effort.
- 750 g of ultra-light, high-angle performance
- Provides an effortless and smooth-as-silk paddling stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system, allowing for infinite feather angles
- Ergonomic bend creates a more comfortable feel
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
This paddle is a "cosmetic second", meaning the entire paddle is 100% structurally sound, but the finish will have slight cosmetic imperfections. All paddle components (shaft, blades, and ferrule) are standard, first quality parts that meet or surpass all benchmark testing. Standard imperfections can primarily be found in the blades and could include porosity, streaking, scratches, or inconsistencies in the laminated finish.
3K Plain Weave Carbon
Compression Moulded Fibre Glass
7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm.)
|Blade Surface Area||
95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm.)