Exploring Ireland is essential reading for anyone with an interest in the outdoors, from families looking for gentle Sunday strolls to experienced adventurers seeking out challenging hikes, paddles and cycles. This inspiring guidebook contains over 1700 things to do and places to see across the length and breadth of the island of Ireland.
- Over 600 spectacular photos
- Accurate coordinates for every location mentioned in the book
- An overview map at the start of each chapter
- 381 Pages
- Author: David Flanagan and Richard Creagh
- For more information see Three Rock Books
Orders are dispatched daily, Monday to Friday. We use a 3-5 working day service, countrywide.