Time Trial Important Information
1. Minimum of Canoeing Ireland level 2 skills required.
2. Buoyancy aid and helmet must be worn for the duration of the time trial.
3. Le Mans style start from the Workshop Cafe.
4. Paddle must contact the Canoe Centre logo on river right of the weir.
5. Finish line is the seam line of Parmhole.
6. Attempts are made during working hours of Canoe Centre and a day notice is needed.
7. Email email@example.com to book in your attempt time slot.
8. Attempts are subject to weather and river conditions