This case will protect large tablets such as the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO that are too big for our 638 iPad case.
Now at last you can surf safely in the surf!
Use your iPad safely in the bath, on the boat, or at the pool.
This case fits all ‘classic’ iPads such as the iPad Air 2, as well as the new 9.7-inch iPad Pro.
What’s so special about this case?
- This is a budget version of our iPad Case and it fits larger tablets too.
- It means you can use your tablet safely outdoors even when it’s wet – at the seaside, in the pool, or out in the pouring rain and your touchscreen will work normally.
What else do I need to know?
- This case does NOT have either a headphone jack or a lens window on the back
- Your tablet should float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac - you will have to enter your passcode.
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
Grey with grey shoulder strap
Case: 5.2oz / 147g Shoulder Strap: 2.0oz / 56g