Aquapac waterproof phone case – fits iPhone 6 Plus 7 Plus and 8 Plus, Galaxy Note 3-5
A completely waterproof case to fit the iPhone 6 Plus 7 Plus and 8 Plus, the Google Pixel XL, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and same-sized phablets.
This is the largest of our 3 ‘Classic’ submersible phone cases.
The original waterproof phone case – and still the best!
What’s so special about this case?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem and get great photos and videoand your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
- It comes with a lanyard so you can hang it round your neck
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to the quick-action AQUACLIP® seal
- The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- and the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case fits iPhone 6 Plus 7 Plus 8 Plus and any phone the same size or smaller
- If you have a bumper case on your phone and want to keep it on then this is probably the best case
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
Cool grey with acid green lanyard
TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
Case: 1.3oz / 38g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.