Werner Strike Glass Bent
Aptly named, the Strike is your tool for success in downriver situations that require power in a mid-size blade. Great for smaller paddlers and women looking to take advantage of all the benefits of a blade forward design.
- Increased blade to shaft offset for more verticality through the power phase.
- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use.
- Legendary bomber reliability with high impact fiberglass blades.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers and women.
- Available only in our high visibility, Gradient: Galaxy HD Graphic.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece and 4-piece- R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R30 is our most popular for river running.
|Bent||1 Piece||1056g.||185cm to 200cm in 1cm increments|
|Feather Angle||Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.|
|Blade Surface Area||685 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||46.5cm x 19.5cm|