GA Seam Grip SIL Silicone Tent Sealant
Seam sealing with Seam Grip SIL is the best way to keep moisture out when using a silnylon (silicone-nylon) tent. Previously known as SilNet, this clear sealant dries to a flexible rubber that works on all silicone treated gear including nylon tarps and ultralight backpacks.
- Bonds to silicone treated fabrics to prevent water from seeping through seams
- Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Rubber sealant seals seams and patches leaks for repairs that last for years
- Cures to an elastic, rubber seal that flexes and stretches
- For more information see Gear Aid
Orders are dispatched daily, Monday to Friday. We use a 3-5 working day service, countrywide.