- When you place an order you are offering to buy products at the stated price, subject to these terms.
- Please make sure that you include a contact phone number with your order.
- When you place your order online we will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received it. This e-mail is generated automatically so that you have a confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order.
- Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and if necessary contact you with a further email. If the product is available and the details of the order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the products purchased. If the product is not available we will also contact you via e-mail.
- Canoe Centre may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion.
- If an order is cancelled by Canoe Centre, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.