Gearlab Deck Ray Deck Bag
Ultralight kayak deck bag, carrying essentials needing direct access on your deck.The low profile design offers a new solution on kayak deck storage for unobstructed extreme paddling and rolling.
- Flatter and Lighter. For unobstructed paddling and rolling, the Deck Ray is designed for the most distinguished kayaker. This is 80% lower in height and 40% lighter in weight than the Deck Pod.
- Expandable Storage. The center capsule storage is designed for easy access to a water bottle, or bilge pump. Two expandable mesh pockets on the side for other gadgets. We tested three full size energy bars, one GPS, pair of sunglasses, and a pair of gloves. Thoughtfully positioned anchor points throughout the bag allows even more versatility.
- Deckhand Secured. Deck Ray is equipped with the Deckhand fastener system. Deckhand is a revolutionary deck fastening system designed and developed by Gearlab Outdoors. It enables fast and secure attachment to kayak deck lines for quick transport and deployment.
- Fully Integrated Anchor Points. Fully integrated anchor points thoughtfully placed throughout the bag where you need them most.
- Hidden Handle. The carry handle is placed beneath the bag, securely out of sight when the Deck Ray is installed. The discreet design eliminates confusion with the spray skirt release pull when capsized.
- Sleek flat design
- 80% lower in height, 40% reduction in weight
- Expandable mesh pockets
- Center stow for water bottle or bilge pump